More travels....

Saturday, March 29, 2014


I have been living out of the states for a month now and it has been an amazing experience. The opportunity has now come for me to travel outside of Italy, so today we are off to Israel for a couple of days and I couldn't be more excited! It's one of those places I have always dreamt of going but never really thought I would actually go so soon. A group of friends were planning this trip and one of the them invited one of our friends and she invited my roommate and I, and of course we couldn't say no to that. We will be visiting Tel Aviv, Nazareth & Jerusalem. Having been raised Catholic, I am most excited to see the culture, history and roots of where it all started.  I don't know how the internet will be there but I will try to post some pics up on my instagram. Follow along! 

baci
Katty

instagram
more photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

xiokat All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^