Our Happy Closet : Week 10

Friday, March 28, 2014



Spring is here and its hard to believe that were are already going into April! This is one of our favorite times of the year though, when there is a nice coolness in the air and being outside is still enjoyable before the killer heat and humidity arrives. I am loving filling my house with flowers and plants, and working on our garden. 
I've also been going through my clothes again (spring cleaning time!) and purchased some new jeans to replace old ones that got cut into shorts like the ones I'm wearing above. Light, sheer tops are all I am wearing these days, since I can easily throw on a cardigan when the nights cool down. Wish it would stay like this year round!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

xiokat All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^