{ out + about } Flower Crown Workshop at Anthropologie

Monday, March 31, 2014

Yesterday I took part in a flower crown & styling class at Anthropologie, taught by Halle of Flower and Fringe and hosted by Drea of the pretty well known blog Oh Dear Drea. I was so excited when I saw this class posted on Drea's blog, since I've been wanting to learn to make flower crowns for some upcoming photoshoots and possibly my bridal shower. This is my first time meeting a (big) blogger, and though I was little nervous, I was more excited to take part and meet creatives in the area. And the class was so much fun! We each got a vase of beautiful daisies to use for the main part of the crown, plus a selection of other pretty flowers and greens for fillers and accents. 



Even the mess we made after was photo worthy! Halle and Drea were awesome teachers and hosts, and so friendly and sweet. So were the other girls I met at the event. All our crowns turned out so pretty and each one so unique! 
So, if you are in need of some flowers & styling for your wedding, home or any small event, Halle is your girl! Also, check out Drea's blog full of colorful photos, inspiring writing & a beautiful life.
- Xio


Credits // Mix of  iphone + camera photos taken by Xio for Xiokat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

xiokat All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^