OUR HAPPY CLOSET : WEEK 09

Friday, March 14, 2014

This week has been rough with the time change and all. The mornings are darker, making it harder to get up, and I can feel my body is taking its time to adjust. I quickly took these pictures one morning before work and I tried to wait for that perfect morning light but I knew I was going to be late! Anyway, this is my comfort outfit - leggings, long loose top, a cardigan to keep warm in my office and my comfy boots. I've also been wearing our latest bag design and I love the versatility of it.  - Xio




Its warming up in Rome but as warm as I am used too around this time of year. Throughout the day it gets to about 66 which is beautiful but if you plan on being out all day then a heavy jacket is a must because at night it gets around 47. So I try to layer all my short sleeve shirts with thick long sleeves under, that way I can take off or put on when necessary and not have to carry a huge coat all day. - Kat

Top also worn here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

xiokat All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^