OUR HAPPY CLOSET : WEEK 08

Friday, March 7, 2014


I've been in Rome for one week already and I love it! The weather is beautiful right now. When I wake up, its about 40 degrees and rises to about 50 for the rest of the day, and for me, that is pretty cold. I have two long sleeves under my regular clothes and leggings under my jeans. It's a lot of clothes to get used to but I don't mind it. Today, I decided to walk around the city and do some sightseeing. I wore a casual outfit dressed up with a fancy necklace that I borrowed from my roommate. I decided to wear my heel boots and stay close to the house, since with all the cobblestones "sanpietrini" here, walking far can get a bit exhausting without the appropriate shoes.  I didn't pack a lot clothes so it will be fun to see how many new outfits I can make with the few pieces I brought. - Katty

While sister is out and about roaming the beautiful and picturesque streets of Rome (jealous!), I have a day job to get to. I usually prefer to wear jeans or pants to work, but every once in a while I like to dress up. This outfit is pretty much Week 3's outfit, but styled differently. Same shirt paired with a pencil skirt and heels, simple variations can create a whole new look with the same pieces! - Xio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

xiokat All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^