our happy closet : week 05

Friday, February 14, 2014



Last week, Xio shared her go to outfit. I also love the skinny jeans paired with a soft top look, which I find myself wearing often. You can't go wrong with this look. I spent the day fabric shopping in Miami, and even though I wore heels, I picked a pair that were comfortable to run around town in. A oversized bag was a must as I needed to carry my sketchbook and essentials, while still having room to throw the small purchases so I'm not running around with tons of bags in hand. We gave you a peek of the bag on our last post, so here I can share that this bag was ideal for running errands. I carried it with the straps for a chic look, but when I needed to use my hands, I used the backpack straps to throw it over my shoulders. We can't wait to share this bag with you. It will be included in our next collection that will launch in a few weeks. - Katty

1 comments:

  1. katty I love that bag I need one so when I go shopping with my clients I have my hands free!!! Please let me know as soon as you have it available !!! thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

xiokat All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^